New coverge: Resident Evil Survivor
Evil Resource is proud to announce the coverage of Capcom's first FPS (first person shooter) of the Resident Evil franchise - Resident Evil Survivor!
So what's been added?
We have added all the items, files, enemies and characters of the game, and of course provided you with a complete set of interactive maps to tie them all together.
But why Survivor?
Survivor was an interesting game to cover. It may not be considered a fan favourite, but we at Evil Resource felt it belongs up here along with the main games of the franchise. It also wasn't as easy to cover as the other games due to the sheer number of maps we had to create (this game has more maps than any other game we have covered so far). Also, its gameplay was unique to the series in that there are several points you get to "choose" which route you can take through the game.
I hope you find this update useful. At the time of writing this we have already started work on the next game we intend to cover. There are still many games left to implement, and it is our goal to have every single Resident Evil game on this site. The fact that we have covered Survivor should give you an indication that we're not just focussing on the main game series.
So, go on and check out the all new section of the site - Resident Evil Survivor!
Version 2.0 is here!
After many years of development, the new version of Evil Resource is live.
So what's new?
As well as completely revamping the design, version 2.0 offers a variety of new features which includes the following:
- A full rewrite of descriptions for all resources, including items, files, enemies, characters and miscellaneous objects.
- Full coverge of Resident Evil 5.
- New interactive maps that allow you to do the following:
- See the contents of a location at-a-glance for a specific character's scenario.
- Highlight all the locations a particular resource appears in.
- The adjoining maps and locations for a specific place.
- Interactive maps for more games:
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica
- Resident Evil Remake
- Resident Evil Zero
- A new search with custom intelligence, enabling you to find a specific resource or location quickly and easily.
- A revamped guestbook and a new contact form, which I encourage all visitors to use to provide any type of feedback you can on the site. They say negative feedback is the best kind of feedback, and I agree, as it's the only way to identify problems and make the site better.
But wait, there's more!
Work has already begun on version 2.1, which will offer a bulk of updates to the site. This will include convering the latest games of the series such as Resident Evil Revelations and Resident Evil 6, as well as some of the older ones such as Resident Evil Outbreak and Resident Evil Survivor. Also included will be an addional dimension to the Interactive Maps, which I will discuss in greater detail at a later date ;-)